| I love the binding! |
| Textures! |
| Quilting those diamonds is a lot tougher than it may look. |
| A better view of the loops in each patterned square. |
| On the ironing board. I love the texture this shows! |
| Another view of the binding and quilting from the front. And some random hangers. |
| Closer look at the wavy pattern on the border and the binding. |
| I tried to frame each center block a bit with the quilting. |
And here's a look at the back!
| I really love the little frames all over the back of the quilt! |
| You can see each "frame" from the back and the squiggles between each frame. |
| I find quilt backs like this just as fascinating as the quilt fronts. |
| The binding is attached on the front, and will be hand-stitched on the back. |
No comments:
Post a Comment